Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photoshoot of Hannah Bean




Side note: Post pregnancy hair and makeup done by Lisa Allen!

Ok...so seriously. This really happened. I saw Lisa's Jesus tat hovering over Hannah and I said "give me the camera real quick". Hannah was enthralled with Lisa's tattoo and of course..we were like...WOW..she loves JESUS! She just came from JESUS! She recognizes her Abba. We got excited and I'm serious when I say her disposition totally changed and she started smiling and literally beaming up over her shoulder to see Lisa's tattoo. It really freaked us out. Of course, our hearts were beaming with joy to see it.

11 comments:

Penny said...

Lisa, These are so cute. I like all of them. Hannah and Jesus. That was the best.

EO said...

Oh love these! My faves are the one of the 3 of them (LOVE IT), the tutu one where she is looking at the camera, and the very last one. Great job Liser!

Lisa Allen said...

Well technically Aner took the last two pictures...Her vision totally..it was pretty neat the way she craned her neck to look at Jesus!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful-amazing pics you took!!!

Bug said...

Don't know why it says anonymous- this is Amy, Andrea's cuz.

The Waters Family said...

Gorgeous photography Lisa-- love your subjects! LOL
Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Penny said...

I could tell you were sooooooo jealous when you called Friday Night and I was holding Hannah and playing with Luke. I was there and you weren't...nana nana neh neh!!!!

Lisa Allen said...

I was jealous..but DANG you don't have to rub my nose in it!! You are MEAN!! You are supposed to be nice to Ashley!

Jenna said...

I saw these pics on Andrea's blog, but I must come and tell you how beautiful they are! What an artist you are! Just lovely to see the world through your eyes.

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi, B.L.O.G.
BLAAAAGGHHH.

What that means is you POST an entry and hit enter. Then..what happens is that you UPDATE people.
It's called BLLOOOGGGING.

So..hi, I'm checking on you. NO blog.

Andrea "The H family" said...

you never blog.
Merry Freaking Christmas!