Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need to blog...

I need to blog, if for no other reason that to move my last post down. I miss my baby terribly but I am doing alright. Last night was kinda hard because I was looking at his "seat" by the window. I can still see his butt impression...I just thought that he will never again fill my window with his big ol head. I am ok...just ok.

I have nothing to blog about really. Everything is just kinda going. Work is a little slow right now. But that is to be expected, I have been very busy for weeks, it is just time to slow down...

I am looking for a workshop to attend for photography, so that I can share knowledge at our gathering coming up.

I got a new camera body and I am just having fun with that. It is alot larger than my XTI but I think I am getting used to it. I like it a lot.

Luker is walking and Hannah is precious. Go check out Andreas page if you haven't already...Lukes video will make you cry... Mascara alert.

Ttyl...L.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I get to be first!! This is rare. Usually, Aner always beats me! I had a little dog for 13 years. I feel your pain. She still lives though. My kids never really knew her but, they talk about her because she meant so much to me and DH. Ashley got a Littlest Pet Shop Chihuahua and she named her Chi-chi (my dogs name). I still have her Christmas stocking. I still cry every year when I see it. She passed away 7 years ago. I feel for you!!

Penny said...

Just stopped by to say Hi there to you. I'm back at Aner this weekend. No car. Josh dumped me me off here on Friday. OMG saw the closet. Told you so didn't I. hehehhe

Jenna said...

I know how hard it is to lose a beloved animal friend. I'm so sorry for you. I hope you are okay. Well, better than okay. :)

Penny said...

You Need to BLOG!!!