Sunday, May 3, 2009

Suprise!!

Ha Ha, I suprised Andrea today by just showing up at her house! I came with groceries and a diet sprite! Yay! I stayed for hours and I cooked the recipe below. That way she can have some amazing left-overs to just heat up on the run!! I just love hanging out with her and we always have so much fun. I had to leave suddenly but usually we drag the goodbyes out for hours. I have to get out there more as Hannah Beans has grown so much and Luke is flat out talking!! He said "what are you doing" and "Good nitey" in the sweetest little voice!! I love that boy!

I got to hold little Miss Hannah Beans. She took two naps on me and I loved every second of it. She smiles so big and she has the sweetest little nature! I want to eat her...scrumptous.

I am hoping to go on this retreat in August, in Oregon but it is going to be awesome!! I have to get my ducks lined up to plan this one...I really want to go!! Oh to hang out with other ladies that love Jesus and are photographers in an amazing mountain setting...ahh bliss. I am going to be working towards this goal. I am going on a budget for this!! Ok I am updated now..I will be back in a day or so, I am trying to blog more. TRYING!

L.

1 comment:

The Waters Family said...

You're so lucky!!!! Glad y'all had a day of good food and good fun hanging out together!!