Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good news!!

I am very excited, I am closing a chapter in my life and embarking on a new one!! I am leaving the salon I have worked at for 7 years and moving to a salon in Highland Village. I am not one to move salons, I have been in this business for 14 years and have only moved once but I have not been happy for a long time and I have really prayed for God to open doors so I could make a change. This move is totally a God thing. I went to my new salon about a year ago and I was too afraid to make a move, it is alot smaller and a little further to drive but not much. I just let me get in His way...I do that alot. So I stayed put, and stayed not happy for another year of my life...until I (after alot of prayer) picked up the phone and gave the owner a call. By the way she is so freakin' sweet...She said she had a spot for me and I could move in right a way...so this coming weekend I am stepping out in Faith, this for me is more like a jump into the unknown, but God opened those doors, I am not about to get in the way again.

6 comments:

The Waters Family said...

THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS-- I know this will be a good change for you-- I love it when we feel the Lord's HAND directing our path-- So glad you are making a GOOD change!

EO said...

Wow Lisa!! Way to go...stepping out in faith like that. I have no doubt God has His hand in this as you have been praying for a solution. SO happy for you Lisa!

Andrea "The H family" said...

About time. Man..your slow.
See you Monday with bells on.
Can't wait! To God be the Glory

Penny said...

I'm excited about your move to the Big HV. You will love working in that part of town. Lots of really nice people with bad hair....hehehhe. I'll drop to see you soon.

Penny said...

I mean drop by to see you.

chavon taylor said...

this is so awesome!! I AM SUPER EXCITED! love ya!