Friday, September 21, 2007

About 6 weeks to go

Alright, I only have about 6 weeks to go before I go to Asia...I have to still raise $2100.00 I need some help. I will be sending out more letters this week, if you would like to have one please leave me your address here as a comment. I also need prayer people who will commit to praying for me and my team during our 12 day journey. Please pray about this , I appreciate you and would love to help you become part of something that will last for eternity. If you can't be there in person, you can in prayer and spirit. Thanks yall. L.

7 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I'll pray for you honey. As before, God will be faithful

Andrea said...

I will pray for you too! Send me a letter and I will see what I can do.
Andrea Brooks
1640 Prescott Circle
Flower Mound, TX 75028

I finally decided to start a blog and gave you a shout out in my first post! :)
http://andreabrooks.blogspot.com

EO said...

Girl I haven't checked my snail mail, did you already send me one? If not let me know, I'll send you my address!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I never got a letter?

What's the hold up?

Lisa Allen said...

Nope E. I need an address please.

EO said...

Just emailed you!

Andrea Bowman said...

I want one! You can just email it to me abowman@thevillagechurch.net or if you want to mail it you can just mail it to the church office with my name on it. Yay!