Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New blog page and pictures

I went to see Mr. Baby Luke and my BF Andrea. We went to weigh in together at Weight Watchers. Both of us lost! Check my ticker. Then, we went to the bookstore, Macy's, Starbucks, grocery store, Jason's Deli (not exactly in this order) and then came home and cooked a nutritious CORE WW meal. (white chicken chili + eggplant casserole)mm, GOOD!


Then, of course....we had an impromptu photo shoot (knowing Andrea-photography blog) on the front porch and as you can see the results are amazing. I had to tell Andrea these are some of the best pictures I've ever had. Let me know what you think. She said I will be the winner of the photography portrait contest. jk.
ily

7 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I can't stop staring at your blog.

I freaking love it!

Lisa Allen said...

You did an amazing job, I keep checking it too...I also posted some messages for people on myspace to check it out!! You are freaking awesome!!

The Waters Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!! Love your new BLOG too!! So awesome!!!

EO said...

Beautiful Lisa! I love love the pictures, you look amazing... and I love the pink and black layout look!

I was checking yesterday and could see that your blog was "in transition", and I was suspicious that Andrea was in there messing with it :).

Dang, ya'll had a good day!

Lisa Allen said...

I know, she did a great job, we had a blast doing it,Yes E. the whole day was awesome! I needed something new and leave it too Aner she was like well lets do it!!And she did. I am glad yall like it.

Andrea "The H family" said...

I'm staring at you. Did you see my photography comments? I'm getting much buzz from a 10 minute photo shoot!!

Kentsten said...

LISA ALLEN=AMAZING!! Congratulations