Monday, March 3, 2008

"Jesus loves Him some Lisa"...Brandi Howard

So I go to home group last night and Kristen says to me that she had been contacted by a couple from the church, they do not know me, but the Lord laid me and my situation on their hearts. They prayed about it and The Lord guided them to a number and they decided to bless me with some money. When they gave me the check (written on another account to protect their identity) I just about fell out. When Brandi heard this she said "I have told you all along that Jesus is lookin' out for you sista,... Jesus loves Him some Lisa!". I feel so blessed, and just know that it is much needed. I will be using this for my medicine and my Hydrofera Blue....Since I was saved and The Lord prompted me to go to The Village, yes He prompted me....I had actually just left another church in the area and was standing in between the doorway and the parking lot and I knew that the church I had just attended was not for me. I just looked up at the sky and said out loud, "take me where you want me to go"...He said " I bet you can make that 11:00 at that Village Church ". I got in my car and went to find it, after getting lost, I found it ...I walked in, sat down, was told to stand up and sing, I was like o.k. ...I loved the music, it reached some weird parts of my soul that had never been reached, before long I was crying and all of a sudden my hand went in the air...I was like...what the heck is going on here. I had never done that before...it just happened. But I knew it was o.k. ... I fell in Love...Then I heard Matt speak and knew that he was amazing... And just like that, I knew I was home. Since that day I have been so blessed by the deepest connection with my Savior and in return, He has blessed me with the richest of friendships and He continues to bless me in countless ways. I am thankful for this blessing and I am so thankful to those in the Body of Christ of which I am proud to belong. Thank you. In Him... Lisa Allen

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ummmhmmm, Girl..He so takes care of you! No biggy...but you left out the part where you met me after the service. It's ok? No biggy. No big deal. I'm good with it. Ok...gotta go now. ok. well, bye. Praise God. Bye.

The Waters Family said...

You are blessed - so blessed. Isn't it wonderful to be taken care of by Him but through the faithfullness of others. What a wonderful church family you have-

EO said...

Girl, He loves you. Amazing. Love your story here too, wow. Only God.

I went to small group tonight, and just was feeling an angst for Him on the way there, to the point that I was like "this is weird". (that shouldn't be weird, but just being honest for me, that's not typical). It turned out to be an amazing time of prayer for someone in our group. On my way home, I was like "God that was so you preparing me for that". In awe. I love it when His power is evident.

I agree w/ Brandi...

Jesus loves Him some Lisa!

The Nicholsons said...

Awesome girl! Thanks for sharing! I love the story about your hand raising in church..I still remember hearing that for the first time in small group...way back when! He has done so much since then! He ROCKS!
Love you!
P.S. Praise God for the healing He is doing on your ankle. It looks so much better!

Jenna said...

What a great story! I'm so glad you are continuing to receive his miracles. You're in great hands!