Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Problems with the leg...please pray....worried.

As you can see the leg is really red and inflammed around the site...there is alot of pain now and I don't know what is going on...I will put a call into my doc. I may need to be on the more expensive antibiotics. The leg hurts around the wound too. I have now quit wearing the adhesive wound covering, even though I was on latex free, I am obviously having a reaction to something...so I am wrapping it only with cotton gauze wrap and the Hydrofera Blue dressing. And cleaning it with sterile saline soulution. Anybody got any guess as to whats going on, please call me at 214-435-1179 or email me at imahairpro@yahoo.com thank you, please pray for continued healing.


4 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

Praying!! Love you!

EO said...

Uh oh girl, yeah looks like an infection maybe? Praying for you... keep us posted. Love you.

Patyrish said...

Is it from the wrap? Maybe you are developing an allergy to the gauze/tape!?

Grasping at straws here girl, I can't imagine how much this hurts and how TIRED I would be of dealing with it.

Jenna said...

Still praying! I wish I were a wound care expert just for you.