Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So much...

It seems like right now I have so many people in my life that seem overwhelmed with "life stuff"...In times like these I just don't know the best way to help...so I pray. Just know that if you are reading this and you are so overwhelmed, just close your eyes for a moment and breathe...and just know that even if you can't pray for yourself, I am praying for you. This is my prayer for you ....... Father God, please reveal yourself in mighty ways through these trials,
please heal wounds seen and unseen Jesus, help us as we are broken.
Please remove some of the barriers that are in the way, all of them are
distactions and keep us from enjoying the fullness of who you truly are.
Jesus, we need you now more than ever, and in the deepest part of who
we are, we know you are our greatest good. I thank you for never leaving
us and always loving us for who we are today and not for who we hope
to be in future. I love you and praise you my King. In your sons sweet
name...Amen.

7 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

Thank you girl. Needed that! Much love - Luci

The Waters Family said...

AMEN!

EO said...

Wonderful prayer Lisa. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

very nice

The Waters Family said...

How's your ankle doing?

Penny said...

Love you prayer. Thank you for your prayers for the ones you love.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.