Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Things are going well...

Ok so yesterday I got to play the role of husband and I went with Andrea to the OBs office to find out the sex of the baby....drum roll please....It is a girl!!! Andrea cried when the Doctor told her the news, she was just so excited...I am so excited too! I said it was a girl from day one! Everything looks perfect, she is moving around and kicking like crazy. I am sorry I haven't blogged much lately...I just feel like I have nothing to say. I am just working and studying, and chasing His Face. Love yall...Lisa (aunt to Luke Roma and Hanna Hope Hughes)

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Aunt is just a cover. It's more like BFFHUSBANDSIS.
Loved that you went with me. My fav. part was the movie though. Sorry about the Walgreens throw down. Angelina motivated me to push people into the kiosk ailes.
I'm SSOOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYY,

Lisa Allen said...

That was so funny. We probably should correograph/coreagraph/coreograph/ oh crap you know what I mean...practice it a little before tearing up another store, or doing that in public again...hee hee that was uber funny though. L.

EO said...

Choreograph.

EO said...

And aisles.

The Waters Family said...

I have nothing to say either except it is so dang hot and I love air conditioning and I want a snow cone! :)

Lisa Allen said...

Yeah she needs a little time with the "repair man"