Thursday, June 5, 2008

Connected

Finally I am connected again. Short post today, I am going to add a few pics as soon as I get a chance. I have a migraine or something I just feel like poop. At the risk of sounding like a whiner...I have a headache and my neck hurts, IDK as far as I know it could be freakin' meningitis. But I am going to bed early as Erickas big birthday bash is tomorrow night... I want to be all rested up for the "dance off competition"...oops did I let that slip...Andrea came up with the idea and it sounds like SOOOO much fun. Just kidding Ericka..no dance offs...yet. Nite everyone..Lisa

3 comments:

EO said...

Oh thank God there's going to be a dance off! I was getting worried.

Girl, I hope you are feeling better. Will check on you tomorrow.

The Nicholsons said...

Did someone say dance off?? I'm so in! See you manana! You better get to feeling better.

Andrea "The H family" said...

I've got my routine worked out. It involves a hoola hoop...but I'm thinking cheesecake fac. has enough space.
See you then! Hope your feeling better honey.
A