Monday, June 2, 2008

Its official...she hates me!

I can't say as I blame her...I ripped her out of her nice warm bed and shoved her into the car...drove her to the.... dum dum DUMMMM..VETS OFFICE...to get her ears cleaned and nails trimmed. She stood by the door at Angel Veterinary Center and cried like a little baby, this was even before anyone checked us in. She is a sissy girl. Then we drove home I made a pit stop by the bank and the to Burger King for a side a bacon....Yep that it is her treat a little bit of bacon. She loves that part. Little did she know that I was going to give her a bath when we got home. I filled the tub with warm water and she got herself a scrubbing. So that my friends is why she hates me right now. This is my exciting day off....jealous??? L.

4 comments:

Penny said...

I think you have made enough Dogs mad at you. Be careful she might bite your other leg...Need a Leg Update.

EO said...

What are you doin to poor CoCo!!

The Waters Family said...

She looks nice and clean! sorry she hates you though!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Sissy COCO!! Sorry honey. Poor missy!! She's so snotty anyway. She needs humbling!! LOL