Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am waiting...


My doggie Stetson is sick...I woke up and the bottom half of his eyeball was swollen and he has been less active. He hasn't been eating well for a few days. He is now at the vets office getting x-rays and a blood work up, to find out what is wrong. Please pray for some financial help here, I have a 2000.00 Care credit card just for this kind of emergency situation, but I found out after he was dropped off, they don't take that credit card. I am freaking out.

Stetson is my baby, I have had him since he was born. His mommas name was Peaches and his daddy was stolen after Stetson was conceived. Stetson is a 10 year old Bull mastiff. I taught him how to howl when he was just a few weeks old, well I taught all his brothers and sisters too. Stetson is a love bug and he LOVES men. He whines and wiggles like a little puppy around construction workers or cable guys or any man for that matter. He loves to go for a ride in the car. I mean he loves that!! He has "babies". Many of them in fact, he thinks all stuffed animals are his "babies". He sings to me on command and he walks around with a "baby" in his mouth looking for attention...He is a beautiful dog and he loves me.

I am trying to be super strong and possitive here, but facts are facts and he is getting old, scratch that, he is old! For a big dog he is really old already, but that stinky, slobbery, needy, whiney, excuse for a dog, is the love of my life. All I want is for him to be alright, and if he has to die for him to die in peace and not in any pain. Please say a prayer for Stetson today. thanks L.

No comments: