Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Blogaversary to me!!

I have been blogging for a full year!! I can't believe it has been a full year of drivel! I have never been able to keep a journal or a diary for that long...it is crazy this blogging thing. I do love my blog as it keeps me connected to the people closest to me. I have been extra super busy lately but I will catch up soon and hopefully stop ignoring all of my special blog friends( Debbie) who are always faithful to leave a selfless comment on even the most boring of entries( you all know who you are!) Thank you for checking in on me...happy Blogaversary to me Happy blogaversary to me.....!!! Love yall Lisa

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I just want it noted......I got you into blogging. I'm responsible for this. I get the glory. LOL
Happy freaking blog day.
A

Lisa Allen said...

Yes YES you get the glory that is for sure. Have a good time at Sharkarosa!!

The Nadwodnys said...

Yea for you! Congrats. I love checking up on you via your blog. Denise

The Waters Family said...

Happy Blogaversary Lisa! lol no worries on catching up on me- I have actually been down and out due to a horrible stomach virus and it seems neverending so I haven't even been able to enjoy the blogs in a few days. anyhow, I also enjoy your blogging and awesome photography! I forsee many years to come of blogging and most importantly 'being connected' in the years to come

Penny said...

Happy Blogaversary (is that really a word like would it count if you were playing scrable.) I think NOT. Your blog entries are fun to read. I feel like I am "IN THE MIND OF LISA ALLEN." Happy MONDAY !!