Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on Zeus....

Zeus is doing ok today, he is hanging in there. He does not seem to be in any pain at all. I feel so guilty for working but I have the weekend off as I was supposed to go to my retreat. I just will not leave my baby. I can't do it. It is hard enough just to go to work. I must be honest the busier I am the better off I am, but as soon as I get a break my mind is on my love at home.

Ok did anyone see the Sara Palin speech last night...I liked her, a lot! I loved the part of her speech about special needs moms, that was so amazing. The fact that she called her baby perfect and beautiful, and yet did not down play the fact that he was "special". I loved the fact that she owned her family and its up and downs. It was an extrodinary speech and it left me wishing for her to be the one running for President. I still need to do lots of research on everyone before election time. But things just got a little clearer for the republican side. L.

5 comments:

The Waters Family said...

glad to hear that Zeus isn't exhibiting any pain! good good!
And... I SO LOVED Sarah Palin's Speech-- all of it! LOL about wishing she was the one running for Pres- me too!

Anonymous said...

HI LISA GLAD TO HEAR YOUR BABY IS PAIN FREE AND DOING BETTER I WILL PRAY FOR HIM.SEE YA KARL

Penny said...

Hey girl the speech was all the talk today at work. As you know I work in a 100% Republican Atmosphere.
Glad to hear Zeus is hanging in there. More time with him will help you prepare. Call me if you need anything.

EO said...

Oh so glad to hear Zeus is not in any pain. I can't imagine how hard it would have been to leave Brady to go work if I knew he was sick. Really really tough girl. I feel for you.

I have not caught up with this Sara Palin yet, but I will! I'm so curious. She's the talk of the town... a nice break from Hillary and Obama land over the last year.

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi...ummm, you have another blog stalker above. :)
so excited to hear about DOODY.
God is good honey.