Sunday, September 14, 2008

We are still here!!!

So the hurricane came and went with very little gusto for us here in the metroplex. I am glad we missed out on the brunt of the storm. I am so thankful for that. I am also thankful that most of my friends showed some desire to be prepared! Click on Penny to see what her survival kit looks like! Penny even bought the necessary items it would take to survive if the worst were to happen. Notice the pumpkin flashlight, many hours of life saving light would be given from this seasonal novelty. Also please notice the make-up remover cotton pads. How many lives could be saved with these necessary essentials! Although, she has no water in her kit,no beef jerky, no non-perishable canned food, I have to give her some credit, she did buy fruit, and we all know that would keep you alive for days!!! Just giving you a hard time Penny. I think your emergency kit is super funny. Love you L.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks to you I now have a NEW EMERGENCY READINESS PLAN. I think it will be better than my plan I put together on Friday.

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you're okay! Scary stuff, those hurricanes! I couldn't bear to live near them. Of course, I'm not thrilled about living in earthquake territory either.