Friday, October 3, 2008

Photoshoots and websites

I am officially overwhelmed and freaked out...I now am the proud owner of a photography website, that I have no idea how to use. It takes time to navigate and upload, time that I just don't have right now. I will have more time after the weekend. I have to get my latest senior pictures uploaded and ready for proofing. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Here is a link to see a picture from Andreas pregnancy shoot from the other night...I will hopefully be adding this to my website. L.

3 comments:

EO said...

What fun! I can't wait to see it. Girl you have been BUSY! I love the belly pic on A's blog.

Love ya!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi honey--don't worry.
I'll assist you!
Love you---miss you already!

Penny said...

Can't wait to add yet another Blog to look at. I don't have enough time to keep up with you guys (A,E,A,K,K,D,you and all yall's photo blogs.)