Sunday, October 12, 2008

Things...

I have been just trucking along. I am in the flow of life, just hanging in there till the next ebb...I have had the Austin trip, Lukes third birthday Party, photoshoots, websites, church, oh yeah work...I just have been way too busy to update on here. So here goes my mini-update.

Zeus is doing fine,he seems to be doing amazingly well..thank you all for praying for him, he has had no pain at ALL. Actually you would never know anything was wrong with him...
This is for Charlie...my owie is doing great! Almost healed up and I will be sure to do a post as soon as it is closed all the way and we will have a party for sure...you know I could have had a baby in the amount of time this has taken to heal. It has been 9 months. Wow that is so crazy to me...

I just haven't had alot of blog worthy stuff going on. But you can bet, as soon as I do, I will post it for sure...(notice I didn't say things were boring, because everytime things are boring, something majorly tragic happens, so things are not boring, just flowing) ttyl...Lisa

3 comments:

The Waters Family said...

Things seem to be 'flowing' right along! :-) It sure was great to see you Sat night at Luke's early bday celebration!
Glad to hear Zeus is doing so great!

EO said...

Was good hanging out with you this weekend LISA! You make me waff.

E

Lisa Sipka said...

Awwwww, Charlie will be so touched by your personal note!!! And he will also want to see the pics so please post them soon.