Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things...

Today I am cleaning the house and getting ready for a non-stop month.
I mean it is seriously packed...just so no one gets their feeling hurt if I am not
in touch as much as I usually am, here is a brief rundown of my month to come

Hair show in Austin 3 days
Spiritual retreat 3 days (tenative)
Discovery! 3 days
Lukes Birthday Party
senior pictures editing
somewhere in between I will try to fit in actual work in the salon.lol.
Pray for my doggies they are so used to momma being home.

Just bear with me I don't do packed schedules very well, I am more of a less packed schedule person...L.

1 comment:

Mistibeth said...

You are busy Lisa! Just a quick question, how is Zues doing? Hadn't seen an update in a while and just thought I'd ask. Hope he's still doing well. Hope you're doing well as well and that you have inner peace amidst your busy month. Much love!