Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lapband Day #6

Most of the pain is gone or seems to be until I am standing. Then I can still feel the pulling on my left side. I am still on a liquid diet, which is high in protein and low in sugar. I am not really hungry, but my stomach rumbles and seems quite angry with me. So I drink my protein drink and it stays quiet for a while.

Last night was great because I am a stomach sleeper and I was able to roll to my right side partailly. Yay! It was a good night.

So far I have lost 23.2 lbs. since the beginning of this journey. Pre-op diet took care of most of that.

I will keep giving updates as this is the single most exciting thing happening to me, right now.

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. Muahh...L.

2 comments:

The Nadwodnys said...

Oh...I am praying for you! Glad there is lots of good news so far. I'm a tummy sleeper too so I KNOW what you mean.

Sharon said...

I am following your journey. Tell me as much as you can (good, bad and ugly) I am soooo excited for you!