Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here we go...

Alright, the holidays are over and it is time to re-new my goals and refresh the old outlooks. Andrea and I are starting Weight Watchers again, this time I have no plans to go to China and she is NOT planning on getting pregnant.(Both were big deal breakers for me.)

So we joined up last night and we went in to be weighed. I was not as much shocked at my weight just disappointed. I am the heaviest I have ever been. I hate it so much that it gives me even more motivation to stick with it.

I am one of these people who needs competition, however friendly it may be. I also need people in it to win it with me. Thank God for Andrea and Penny Lulu for doing this as well. I also have Linda at the salon, she is doing it as well.

So I renewed my weight loss ticker and will be tracking it. I will also be annoying you all ( my inner circle of peeps) with weekly texts with my progress. I will also be adding in walking.

I am a little disappointed in the fact that they (WW) doesn't have our beloved CORE program anymore but what they have is called Momentum, it is a modified version of Core, basically it is CORE with portion control. Bummer.

All of the women and a smattering of men were saying, " I am a lifetime member and got off the program for the holidays and I just saw the weight creeping back up, so I had to come in..." and just thinking about Oprah Winfrey and her continuous battle...It just speaks so loudly that "IT IS NEVER OVER"!! I will have to change everything (which scares the crap outta me) and pray that I can overlook the obstacles and just chug through. So here we go.

Today I am having a WW shake for breakfast and I will be making White Chicken Chili for lunch, and I will probably have a little salad for dinner, go for my walk, then go to bed early. I have a busy day tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be taking a big bowl of white chicken chili to eat on all day at work. I will get a bag of carrots and some sugar snap peas to snack on. I know this is boring but it helps me to plan... So here I go...weeeeeeeeee....

3 comments:

EO said...

Way to go Lisa! I can't wait to follow your progress, and I better be part of that "inner circle" that gets the texts. Girl stick with it! We're all doing something it seems. I have my own list of things and now is the time!

The Nicholsons said...

I just started Saturday. I'll be more than happy to win with y'all too :) Much love!

The Waters Family said...

No more core? I saw their Momentum commericial but didn't realize they changed it from core- uhhgh-
Well-- I too am having the battle- It is hard! But this time--I've got my husband doing it with me so our whole family will benefit from a change in lifestyle!