Thursday, January 22, 2009

One year...

It was exactly one year ago today that I was attacked by that dog! It took almost a full year to heal from that! I will post pics tomorrow. Maybe a side by side comparison.

I will be going to World Mandate this weekend just not sure as to exactly when...I am still waffling. I want to go but I don't want to leave my babies. I know how Andrea feels now. Well kinda. Sorry this is so boring but this is my actual boring life.

They just said "Son of a Bitch" on prime time T.V.! What the " H" ??
I swear this world is going to hell in a handbasket... Ughh I sound like I am 85 years old. I know now how they feel. Well kinda.

bye. L.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, a whole year. Yes! Post pics! So glad you've healed.

Sharon said...

Hi, blogsurfing tonight.

You crack me up! I can totally relate to the whole t.v. thing. It's unbelievable what is on regular cable these days! This crap would have been pushing the envelope for an 'R' rating 15 years ago and now it's on primetime!

Penny said...

Waiting for Pics here.

Krista said...

I want to see pictures!! I would love to see how your leg has healed.

Oh, and the TV thing - it's so bad. Did you know this week a federal court overturned the right to have a moment of silence in school...

Penny said...

PICS???

Penny said...

Do you feel pressure?

Lisa Allen said...

I am feeling pressure...? Ok I am doing it right now...pics are coming in a few minutes...dang people....

EO said...

LOL at Andrea's comment. She is so not right.