Friday, February 8, 2008

Update ..

Today was much better! Thank you, Jesus! I decided to take a few of my serious pain pills right before I went into work...I honestly thought I would be really groggy and unable to function but it was exactly the opposite, I was in a better mood because I wasn't in constant pain and I was able to do everything I needed to do just fine. I got through the day. Now I am home and I am soon to have my foot up and just relax. Big sigh. But first I need to upload some pics from the cutest wedding I went to last night. Congrats, Cassie and Eric, it was truly the sweetest wedding I've been to in a long time. Micheal Bleecker, Josh Drew and Lauren Chandler sang some amazing songs that I had never heard but they were so beautiful. I swear Lauren has the voice of an angel. It was just a beautiful wedding but my favorite was after the announcing them as man and wife Cassie threw her hand in the air like she could not hold her excitement in any longer and she jumped up and down and bounded out of the sanctuary into the hall. So sweet. I will have some pictures soon but I was sitting kind of far away...I zoomed in as much as I could but we will see....L.

No comments: