Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ab SOUL lutely incredible

Man...this weekend was awesome...I know that I tend to throw that word around kind of loosely sometimes ...awesome. This weekend was truly AWESOME. I saw amazing transformations and lives changed for the better all over the place. People who were stuck, angry, confused, bitter, distant, unable to feel, or generally down and out became walking testimonials for this amazing training weekend program...I am so thankful to not only have gone through the training but to be on a team and help with this training..... there is not really anything I could say that would prepare someone for the impact this training has on a life...each impact is as different as the individual, all I know is how it changed my life...I added the link because people from all over the world read this blog and last time I checked people all over the world are hurt, broken, or at the end of their rope, if that is you...check this out, then ask yourself.....what do I have to lose??What could I gain?? ...love Lisa http://www.discovery-training.com/

2 comments:

The Waters Family said...

I am so glad you had such an amazing weekend helping others! I had no idea you were in training.

EO said...

Wow Lisa! Sounds absolutely amazing!