Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My twitter is broken

Well it seems that Twitter is down...how will I know where Ericka is?? How will I know whether I can call Andrea or not?? Is Lukester sleeping?? I miss it. So here is my Twitter updates for today.... I am enjoying some free time with my pups and getting ready for a busy weekend....I am doing laundry and packing for the weekend. .... I am waiting for the storms to roll in so I can comfort my Zeusie. ... I am cleaning the house, I want to come home to a clean house. ...I am checking to see if everybodys Twitter is broken. ...I am making plans to pick up Rick from the airport....that is all of the Twittering for today...This is going to be a crazy weekend in I am going to be out of pocket till Tuesday. I will have my laptop with me and I may have time to Twitter if it is working by then...we will see....Love L.

3 comments:

EO said...

Lisa, I totally panicked too as I could not see anyone's twitter updates. Whew, so glad to see it back up and running. That was a long 20 minutes.

So anyway, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? You did not say in your post.

I'm cleaning house too :)

EO said...

PS... love your beautiful eyes HEADER!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi, I noticed the breakdown as well. I said to myself "WHAT THE TWIT?"