Monday, May 26, 2008

Not nervous anymore..

Well it is done, my BS assignment is done and posted for all the world to see...I wanted to give her readers something they have never seen...Go check out Andreas Pagehttp://www.andjonbabyluke.blogspot.com/ and see what I posted!!! Gotta love this blog gig.

I had a fabulous lunch date/movie date today. We went to see Made Of Honor, it was a cute movie but one of those forgetable, could have waited for the DVD kind of films. Overall it was a great weekend. Back to work tomorrow, yay. I really do love my job!! Love L.

4 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

You did a great job BS'ing! Cant wait to see what the others have in store...

I'm sure Andrea is just itching to know what's going on with her precious blog, but I hope she's having a good relaxing time!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I think I fixed the post... that one picture not lining up. I'm at work now and finally could see the problem! Go check and make sure looks right!

EO said...

Shoot! That post above (Andrea) was ME! I was logged in as her, you know our BS privileges... so anyway. That was me.

Anonymous said...

HEY Roomie... this blogging thing you do is really....ummmm...well....I can't think of an adjective. It's,..engaging. Yes, captivating.
I really liked the pictures of the half-zebra colt. WOW. Do you have any pictures of how he looks now?
Your too awesome.
rebecca powers