Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great day...

Yesterday was a great day, although I had to work a little bit...it was still a very good day. I went shopping and met with tons of friends, but the best part was that I ate what I wanted to yesterday including cake and cake and more cake...mmmm. It was good! I just don't want to see how that one day impacts the diet plan...I am back on the plan today !! I met with tons of friends and recieved alot of beautiful things...thank you sooo much for making my day special!! I love my birthday...oh I already said that. Love ~L

4 comments:

EO said...

So glad you had a good birthday Lisa!

(mine is June 7th)

Oh, go check my blog, I made my first video!

Andrea "The H family" said...

You met with a ton of friends?! What did you do without me??

EO said...

Yeah who are these "tons of friends"?

Lisa Allen said...

A bunch of people came up to the salon to see me and bring me gifts and balloons and say happy birthday!! Nanner nanner...