Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day...

I am getting nervous about my blog sitting assignment...but I am sure it will be fine. I hope I can do it right...it is kind of complicated, to me at least. I may have to go to Erickas to get some help. Make sure you check http://www.andjonbabyluke.blogspot.com/ Andreas blog for all of the upcoming interesting posts from all of the sitters....Erickas is too funny, mine will be something no one has ever seen before... seriously!

I have started reading "Whats So Amazing About Grace" it is a very deep book, I am enjoying it. I sometimes have trouble with books like this, it seems they require alot of work to sift through all of the quotes and information. I must admit I am the first one to give up on a book that requires much work or research effort. Not this time my friends, I am on a mission. My mission is to stretch myself and get out of my comfort zone...my mission is to dig deeper than the surface. The surface is where I tend to be the most comfortable. I am ready to change that. The next time that we sit down to talk, hopefully I will be armed with alot more depth. ...Love L.

3 comments:

EO said...

Lisa I have that book and have not yet read it. I know what you mean about books that require discipline to get through them, but I love that the Lord has placed on your heart that you want to be stretched and dig deeper with Him. Only God can even give you that desire! I'm right there with you too, it's so easy to get caught up in the surface stuff.

Love you girl, anxiously awaiting your BS post! LOL, see how I shortened that? Blogsitter = BS'er. Hehe.

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

LMAO!

Ok what day is your blogsitting "BS" duty to be? I cant wait to see this one!

Lisa Allen said...

My day is Tuesday!! I hope it is interesting as well as fun!!