Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is the day of my birth....I always love my birthday, not sure why but I do. So today will be a good day. It is beautiful outside, clear and not humid...great hair day...bonus!
On a serious note.....Andrea was apparently car-jacked yesterday.... some masked man, armed with a fork ran and jumped into her car, while she was at the gas station, he violently took a bite out of the front of my cake. All she could do was stand there in disbelief and the attacker ran away before help could arrive...this was her story...so funny. It is so fine with me, she went out of her way to get me a cake...which is exactly my favorite kind. I love all my gifts Penny, they are perfect. That candle smells so good!
On my Leg issue...it is amazing I can so tell that someone is seriously praying for me, I have had some serious skin growth in the past week or so...It is obviously smaller...so excited about that! Thank you all so much for praying for my healing...I will add a picture or some video later.I just got burnt out on that. But now that I have some progress....I want to share that with y'all. Thank you for all of Birthday wishes. It is going to be an amazing day!...I love you....~Lisa

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Good Morning Pumpkin Sunshine pooky bear!! HAPPY BIRTH DAY!! YOU'VE ARRIVED--AGAIN!!
I PRAY YOU HAVE THE BESTEST EVER BDAY TODAY AND MANY BLESSINGS SPRINKLE UPON YOUR SWEET SHINING FACE. ohh please. You know me. Love you honey,
A

EO said...

OMG, that is a hysterical story about the cake!

So glad you have a great hair day on your birthday, enjoy your special day today!!

PS... SHOW THE LEG, SHOW THE LEG!!

B-HO said...

HAppy Birthday Sweeeet LISA!!!LOVE YOU!!

The Nicholsons said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

Glad to hear about the continued answered prayers on your leg! That is awesome!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet Lisa
Love Amy

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday! It's a week of celebrations, mine Tues, Andrea's Wed, you today...I know I don't really know either of you, but I've included you both in my happy thoughts! Hope your day was wonderful.