Monday, May 26, 2008

Twitter seems to be down

Ok, so Twitter is down again...I woke up this morning to no internet or cable, I found out that there was an outtage in my area and I just had to wait. Wait. That is a weird word. I don't think I remember how to wait. My world seems so fast and on demand ...waiting is like a foriegn concept. So I turned on my Itunes and cleaned the kitchen and baked some lemon bars and key lime bars. Wait. Whatever! It was a good morning!! Just me and my Jesus making some desserts. Love it! L.

2 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

Well I found your blog. Matt and I also have one, well its usually me just writing. I have a quick question for you. My friend has really curly hair and is trying to find a good stylist, do you cut curly hair, and if you don't do you know someone that does? Thanks. BTW, I love my haircut!

Lisa Allen said...

Yes I do curly hair but I work with a gi rl who has very curly hair and she is of course a pro at curls. Have her call me and I will give her Ranas #...I am so glad you love your hair!! Tell your friends I give referral discounts and specials!!