Sunday, May 11, 2008

Amazing transformation!

This is Shelli's before, she wore this for 20 years!

This is after new cut and color!!!






My client Kellie W called me one day to see if I could help her friend that she works with...this friend named Shelli had been "stuck" in a style rut for 20 years...needless to say it was time for a change...once we had her "into" the idea of change, she called me and made an appointment. Well she came into the salon and it was great, she brought some pictures with her for me to get an idea of where she wanted to go...this is always a great idea...it gives me a window into the clients mind....I started with a color change and decided to go a little bit longer than the picture that she had showed me just because iI thought that if I went that short she would be in shock...this happens sometimes. I then rinsed the color and began to cut her hair in a style that was fun, up-to-date, and easy for her to style. I looked and she was crying, I was like what is wrong...she said it is just so pretty....I think that she thought I was scalping her at first but then I showed her that I left all of her length but just layered it and gave her some style...she loved it ...still crying she gave me hug and said she LOVED it...she then sent me some pictures of her old style and her new style...Amazing transformation!

6 comments:

The Waters Family said...

She is so beautiful-- Love her shiny/sassy new look! Great makeover!

kellie said...

It was incredible to watch this transformation right before my eyes. Thank you again SOOO much for making this a great experience for Shelli. She loves it and has a sassy attitude to match her new cut! Love ya!

Lisa Allen said...

That is so awesome to hear thanks Kellie for everything you do! L.

The Waters Family said...

LISA-- LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!! IT's GORGEOUS!! Your eyes are GORGEOUS!! :)

Jenna said...

Wow! What a stunning makeover! You have talent, girl! And I'll bet the best part is seeing her loving herself!

Them Chandlers said...

So cute! Great job, Lisa!!