Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girlz nite out!!

First Andrea Hughes in all of her radiant pregnant glory
 

and me the one and only Lisa Allen
 

and the Fabulous Ericka Omalley, drove to Papas Bros. Steakhouse
 

A beautiful trio...I KNOW!!
 
soon we were joined by the beautiful and charming April Williams
Posted by Picasa
 
; margin:0px 10px 10px 0;' / 
After a little "fashionable late" while in saunters( thats right saunters) the always Divaish Brandi Howard arm in arm with her BFF the always delightful and gorgeous Kelly Moore 
 
Posted by Picasa
The pack was complete and as you can see it was a gorgeous cocktail of women, each so different and yet all have at least two things in common...each one of them HOT as all get-out and each ones heart on FIRE for Jesus...it was a great nite (more pics to come)...Love you girlies...L.

5 comments:

April Williams said...

it was such a blast. i can't wait to see the rest of the pics!! i had a great time being your dance partner as well!

EO said...

Great pics Lisa :). Despite my "funk", of which I will apologize publicly right here on your blog... I'm sorry... it was a good time.

April Williams said...

so lisa...when do we get all the pics to see? i'm dying to put on my blog as well!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Lisa, next time you girls hang please call me!!!! I will drive 4 hours for dinner with that group of amazing women! I know everyone but April and Ericka, but I have read enough blog info about them that I feel like I know them well!! I mean it, you better call me! 325.597.3975

Lisa Allen said...

oh girl you know it!! I will call ahead of time and that way you can just make arrangements and stay here for the night...whoo hoo, good times!