Friday, August 1, 2008

What is going on??

I am having a hard time logging onto my page and even Andreas page...it says operation aborted and I get the gray box with that horrible "it didn't work" sound so...I tried to call Ericka because Andrea is out of pocket,but she didn't answer... what is going on?? Maybe this will work, I dunno...We will see. L.

Now here is whats weird...I can get to my photography page to get to my dashboard to do this, but if I try to view this it says "operation aborted" and I get locked down...whats the deal...email me if you can see this imahairpro@yahoo.com or call me 214-435-1179.

1 comment:

EO said...

That happened to me too! Last night at my stepmother's it kept happening, I thought it was just her computer. It's not happening with my Mac though... so when you go into my page, do you still get the error?