Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still have heavy stuff..He carries it now...

I have just given my "stuff" to Jesus, He will know what to do with everything. I am the kind of person who likes to have a "plan"...well sometimes that doesn't quite work out for me so, in this case, I am just giving it to Him to handle...I wish I could say I give Him everything but I don't..I think " I've got this" or " it is too petty" or "He has got enough to do with keeping the earth spinning and all..." but the truth is want to be that kind of person, the one who relys on The Lord for everything. I know that He provides the way to get things done but I feel like I have to be in control. Well I am going to try to work on that, but for today I have given Him this "mess" in hopes that He will untangle all the kinks and it will all just "work out"...Don't worry, my friends, I always land on my feet. His Grace shines brightly on me and for that I am eternally grateful.

Today I went to Andreas and man did we get ALOT done!! Ok first I cut Lukes hair, that kid can wail!! He hates to get his hair cut, he acts like I am killing him...it is short but it is really cute...you can't go wrong with a face like that!
Then Andea and I went to Target to get her some Diabetic food for her new plan. She had all of the meat just no recipies and nothing to fix with it...really she didn't have a clue what to do with it. So we got the stuff, andjonbabyluke.blogspot.com go check out what all I cooked for her it was a day in the kitchen, but sooo worth it so she can eat well.

Then we did a photoshoot and I love my new pics...seriously this was a very productive day. I love my friend and I love the give and take in our relationship. Here is what makes it special...we both LOVE the giving aspect! I would rather do for her and I know she would rather do for me. It just works..she is my bestie and an obvious display of God's Grace on me. Thank you Lord for my friend. L.

5 comments:

April Williams said...

we all have that heavy stuff that we have to lay at the feet of Jesus daily.

and when do i get my photoshoot?

EO said...

Header = beautiful!

(just one thing, the link to Andrea's blog is misspelled slightly so does not work, just fyi)

These are the best pics of you ever!

B-HO said...

SWEET LISA!!!I am thankful for you BOTH!!If you ever need to talk call me ---I also am walking through some junk that the LORD revealed to me on friday, a beautiful/disastrous day...but it is true HIS mercies are NEW every morning!!LOVE YOU!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

We so 'get' the give and take. I love the way you put this honey. I've been musing all day about it. I love, love, yUUUUUUUUUUOOUUUU. (note..high sqeal) BTW: I affirm Ericka. These are the most amazing pictures of you taken EVER!!
I still love the one on my blog today the best! It's amazing.
You rock honey.

Andrea "The H family" said...

P.S. What the hell do you mean I didn't have a clue on what to do with this food? I was ON "Q" on this gig.
Umm, ok. not. felt better to write it though. LOL :)