Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am finally cooking that brisket!!

A while back I saw a recipe on Lindas blog, she added pictures and it looked so amazing. I just finished the marinade and that baby is wrapped and in my fridge marinating away..for 48 hours. I will popping this in the oven Saturday afternoon.
It will cook for 8 hours and I will be taking it to Andreas to munch on all day while we clean her closet! I am so excited about this, well both really. I will let you know how it turns out. L.

3 comments:

EO said...

Girl, I LOVE brisket.

I wish I could hang out w/ ya'll tomorrow night, but ONCE AGAIN nobody checked my schedule before you planned super fun things to do.

Sniff sniff.

Lisa Allen said...

Oh yes super fun...cleaning a closet! Woo Hoo! I wish you could be there! We will have fun at dinner and church on Saturday night tho...Sunday I think "fun" is a stretch...

Lisa Allen said...

I have to say we had a great time!!