Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy week...

It has been a pretty busy week so far. The salon business has been busy and on top of that I have had two phootshoots this week! I will post some of my faves from those shoots soon, maybe even today. I am getting a little worried about this hurricane Gustav effecting my trip (retreat). I will be gone for a few days and I don't want to leave my baby Zeusie, if it is storming. I will make a plan "B". I think I will be going to Aners this weekend to cook again. Other than that things are kinda boring and I like it that way. Be back soon with some pics from Rana and April. L.

3 comments:

The Waters Family said...

Can't wait to see the pics from your photoshoots- Glad you are having good week!

Andrea "The H family" said...

So? when are you leaving again? I'm confused?

Lisa Allen said...

I will be gone Friday Sept 5th-7th ...