Friday, August 15, 2008

Up at 2:23 am

A storm is here and I have a dog with high anxiety. He woke me up and I knew by the radar that it was going to be a long night. It is sooo annoying. I am as understanding as I can be, but it is frustrating because so far there is not alot of thunder, his usual trigger into a full on pant/walk around the house in a freaked out kinda way. For you pomerainian owners out there this would probably not be a big deal, but I am talking about a dog as big as a full grown man!! He is 230 lbs. I am also having anxiety about his anxiety this weekend. I am going to be out of pocket and unable to be with him, this causes me great stress. The weather report is calling for alot of stormy weather. Oh well, I guess I will just eat a bowl of cereal and watch a repeat of the olympic games and stress about weather when the time comes...Zeus thinks that time is NOW!...L.

1 comment:

EO said...

OH poor kiddo! Yeah off and on rain all weekend... I hope not too much thunder though for poor scared Zeusers :(. Well and poor Wisa up at 2:23.