Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good day..boring but good

I had a good day. I went to Denton this morning to do some hair for a friend and her mom, who could not make it into the salon. That went off without a hitch and then I proceeded to go to Andreas for the rest of the day.

We went to Bahama Bobs or something like that and had a pretty dang good snowcone/smoothie thingy. I am excited to go to the one here in Lewisville and try one another day...then we went shopping for the dinner I was going to cook later. It was just a fun time hanging out and doing mundane everyday tasks together. I swear we could totally be roomies. I would cook and she would do everything else. Sounds good to me!

Then I cooked buffalo burgers with Green onions and blue cheese crumbles(low fat), baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon , red cabbage with red onions sauted in olive oil then sprinkled with feta cheese(low fat) and corn on the cob ( I cut Aners off the cob for her) It was an all core meal and it was pretty good. Now the buffalo meat is kind of dry because it is very low fat, so I made a little gravy to go over it...not bad. Just another day but it was a little more exciting that it has been lately. Alright alright still waaayyy boring but whatevs. Check Andreas page she took some video of the finished meal...so funny L.

2 comments:

Kentsten said...

Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing well. Miss seeing your pretty face and hearing your ridiculous stories. I will stop by the salon one day soon just to catch up for a few.

Oh, and it's Bahama Bucks, not Bob's. :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! Ok..the leftovers were even better girl! Can I pay you to be my personal chef? Oh wait, I have no money.
Also, WE COULD SO DO ROOMIES. We've discussed this. You've had me at "you stink". I so could live with you.
Ok...Also again...I got the Creme Brulee at BBUCKS tonight. Honestly..I'm thinking wedding cake and creme is somewhat better. The Brulee had a coffee tinge to it? But, I'm pregnant. Could be taste buds. My armpits are different..so I'm not sure I'm the best judge.
Hugs---please come over again quickly. I NEED YOU.